Welcome to my classroom!
Hi, I’m Mrs Lindgren. I’ve been working at Holy Family since 2001, and really enjoy rebuilding computers for our students and faculty to use. Teaching internet safety is one of my passions.
- Employed at Holy Family School since 2001
- NETA (Nebraska Educational Technology Association) Secretary
- Former Computer Programmer/computer repair technician/bookkeeper with 15 years experience
- Received Nebraska Substitute Teacher’s certificate in 2010.
- Completed I-Safe Internet Safety Train the Trainer certification in 2003
- Became a Certified Common Sense Media Educator in 2014.
- Network Administrator
- E-Rate filing
- NSSRS database management
- Sycamore Education SIS administrator
- Desktop and Laptop refurbishing
- Free and Low cost software resource implementation
- Web design and maintenance
- Presented at Regional, State, and National Educational Computer Conferences for the past 10 years (presentations online)
Activities outside of school:
- Farm Wife Personal WordPress Page
- Mother – 2 boys & 2 girls ages 13 – 23
- Boone County ACS Relay for Life Webmaster
- Holy Family School Webmaster web Site
- Zion Luthernan Church Webmaster web site
- Holy Family Parish Webmaster web site
- 4-H Dog, Cat, and Small animal judge